Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Madison Investments:
See here to learn more about investing in Madison Investments strategies and managed account solutions and here for disclosure information
On today’s show, we are joined by Ray Di Bernardo, VP and Portfolio Manager of Madison Investments to discuss covered call strategies in today’s market
On today’s show we discuss:
- What Madison Investments is known for
- What this environment has been like for writing covered calls
- How Madison picks stocks to write calls against
- Understanding the upside vs the downside with covered calls
- Options premiums in 2022 vs prior years
- Inflation and earnings moving forward
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, receives payment from various entities for advertisements in affiliated podcasts, blogs and emails. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. To learn more about the risks investing with Madison Investments, see https://madisoninvestments.com/resources/regulatory-documents. For additional advertisement disclaimers see here https://ritholtzwealth.com/advertising-disclaimers/